Translate?

Monday, December 17, 2018



Image result for messi  Hello my name is Masud Hassan from Masud's blog. I blog about soccer. I try to teach my viewers what is soccer and how you play it. I am writing about this subject because it is something that I have always loved and enjoyed doing. Soccer and basketball are one of the main sports and I have had some experience in both sports. I play basketball sometimes but I stopped playing because I rolled my ankle. I try my best to sometimes play this sport, I enjoy playing it just as much as soccer. In my blog I talk about soccer, I try to help people that are trying to get better at playing soccer. America is the only big country that soccer is not that famous so I'm trying to pull more people into the sport.


Image result for ronaldo training

1 comment:

  1. I'm in basketball and soccer, so I love this guest post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Top 10  Step by step class presentation Josh- shell Cobin- lax Jordan- fishing None all posts were fun!